Your roof can experience damage in a matter of minutes during storm season. Heavy rain and wind can damage shingles leaving them frail and susceptible to leaks, leading to further damage inside your attic and roof system. Hail can do significant damage, leaving holes, cuts and fractures in shingles that prematurely age and damage your roof.
Don’t assume your roof is fine after a storm simply because it appears intact. Most storm damage is not visible from the ground or to the untrained eye. New Image will provide a complimentary inspection to determine if your roof is still working properly and fully protecting your home.
Most people believe that because they pay their annual premiums, their insurance agent will be concerned about doing what is right for them. While that may be true for a small number of agents, most agents know their loyalty is to the insurance company.
When the adjuster comes out to examine your roof damage, he or she wants to save their boss as much money as possible. This means the adjuster will do whatever it takes to minimize the value of your claims. We will meet with the adjuster and act as your advocate during the claim process to ensure you are compensated accurately and fully.
Of course, you won’t be thinking about all of these issues at the time. You will be stressed because of the accident, fire, storm, or whatever may be the cause of your claim. This is why it is important for you to use New Image Roofing to help you with your insurance claims.
What Can New Image Roofing Do?
If damage has occurred, you need a roofing professional on your side as you walk through the claims process with your insurance company. We will advise you of what is needed to restore your roof to fully protect your home, whether it is through a repair or a complete replacement. Our goal is to ensure you get the appropriate claim before you settle.
When we come into the picture, we will help you answer questions from the insurance company. You won’t have to deal with the phone calls, emails and letters from the insurance company, other contractors, or anyone else. All of that will be handled by New Image Roofing.
Once your basic needs are taken care of, New Image Roofing will start assessing your damages. We will be able to provide a true estimate of what you have lost as a result of the accident, fire, or other destructive event. We can also examine your policy and decide what you can expect to receive based on those damages.
After the claims process is underway, New Image Roofing will help to negotiate the type of settlement you desire and for the amount you deserve. Remember, we will be working for your interest, not the insurance company’s.
We will help you document the damages for your claim and our Insurance claims specialist will use the same software that the insurance adjuster’s use to determine the amount of your settlement.
The New Image Roofing team is understanding and quick to act during a stressful time. If you are concerned about storm damage, call us today at 832-421-7474 to schedule a complimentary inspection.
Filing an insurance claim and going through the process can seem over whelming when families are trying to quickly secure and protect their property following a storm. Since New Image roofing specializes in storm-damage repairs, we understand the process, we work with insurance adjusters to best serve you and have structured our pricing to be in accordance with most claims. This translates into quickly getting your roof restored with no money down and no up front costs.
A New Image roofing Insurance Specialist will help walk you through the process.
- Contact New Image Roofing to provide a FREE hail and wind damage inspection within 48 hours of your call – call 832-421-7474 now
- File Your Property Claim – Inform your insurance company that your property has been inspected by New Image Roofing Houston and request a Claim Number if you wish to file a claim due to storm damage
- New Image Roofing will inspect your property and provide you with a complete damage assessment
- FOLLOW-UP WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY – Confirm an insurance adjuster has submitted a report to the insurer and the insurance companies adjuster will meet with you and New Image Roofing.
- Project Planning with New Image Roofing allows your Re-Roof specialist to review the insurance report to ensure accuracy and work with you to select the materials and determine a construction date that best suits your schedule. Upon the completion of the construction, and New Image Roofing has received the full payment, your warranty and final payment documentation will be sent to you.
The New Image Roofing Promise
- We believe in doing the right thing through higher standards and integrity for our customers
- Your Re-Roof Specialist will explain the construction process as well as mail the customer a copy of the building process
- Promptly deliver materials specified for the agreed construction date
- Your representative will oversee the entire process
- An Owner of New Image Roofing will survey the completed work to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Customer is only responsible for the deductible and any agreed upon upgrades